DOCUMENTS YOU WILL NEED TO CLAIM YOUR DIVIDENDS:
- A certified copy of your green bar-coded ID or the front and back of a smart
- You can send us a picture of yourself holding your original ID book or the
front of your smart ID close to your face.
- Proof of physical address such as an electricity bill, lease agreement, or
account statement that shows your initials, surname and residential address.
- An official bank statement (not older than three months) showing the
account number you hold or a signed and stamped letter confirming your
- We also accept electronically stamped statements from your banking app
or the ATM.
PREFER SELF SERVICE?
How do I claim these dividends if I qualify?
Shareholders can claim their dividends by:
- Contacting the Phuthuma Nathi call centre: 086 011 6226.
You will need an identity number of the shareholder.
- Login to the EESE Trading Platform at https://www.eese.co.za/home and
follow the steps below:
- Enter your login details if you remember them.
- Go to the "My Account" tab and select dividends.
- Click the "Cash" tab and select Singular dividends.
- The outstanding dividend due to you will reflect.
- If all details are correct and up to date the dividend will be automatically paid out to the shareholder within 3-5 working days.
- If the details are incorrect , go to the "My account" tab and select "My details" to do the necessary updates and send supporting documents to the call centre for processing.
- Once details are up to date and changes have been authorised, the unclaimed dividend will be automatically paid to the shareholder’s bank account on record.